Monday 25 February 2013

Fan's Story

i'm Fitria From Indonesia......
I'm a huge fans of SAVVY

I really love them.... they're not only multitalented but also so friendly and care to their fans...
They are Alan Shaw, shaylen Carrol, Gigi Lemaire, Andrew Stern and Drew Reinartz .....

Maybe i'm just the ordinary girl, but i'm so lucky because i can have them as my beloved idol.....
i can know their talented...
I can listen their songs
i can watch their Film...
And I hope i can meet them oneday....

Maybe I have many idols in the world..in Asia especially in Indonesia..
but i just feel so close with them...

I really feel close with them after i found their Personal Account Twitter and Facebook..
First...i send them the tweets on twitter and comments on Facebook..

after that.... it's unbelievable....they're answer all of my tweets and comments..they share to me about their video,their pictures,their activities...!!!

it's seems like a dream for me that my idols answer me....and if it's dream..i hope that this dream that never sleep...!!!
it's make me closer with them...

never seen the friendly idols like them..really i swear....they are so friendly....kind...and amazing....
 Now for me they are not only idols but also friends and maybe my second family....


when my friend go far away from me and i feel so lonely...
they are who there for me...althought only on Twitter or Facebook but it's really made my day...

SAVVY...
I Love you so much...
I Really Love you...

If I meet Savvy oneday...i'll give them the best gift from Indonesia that make them always remember Indonesia especially me.. hehehee


once again...
Listen up please

SAVVY I LOVE YOUUU....!!!!!!!!!!


Big HUg
Fitria


No comments:

Post a Comment