Wednesday 27 February 2013

letter for Shaylen Carrol

Dear Shaylen...

How are you??
hope you always stay healthy and happy
OMG!!! i wanna tell you that i had written this letter in my diary book two years ago and now i share on my blog, i hope you read this Letter Shaylen...


Let me introduce my self first,
I'am Fitria from Indonesia...i'm the one of your million biggest fans who love you so much...


Shaylen,

Maybe i'm not your best fans who always come in your show directly...but i always watch you  on my television and youtube..i always listen your music every day and i love your voice...

you have a beautiful voice that can change my sadness to be happiness...so that why i call you The Voice of Angel....

you are the amazing singer,,,and i hope i can meet you and sing together with you oneday....

please always keep your health and keep smile because you are beautiful :)

thanks for making me happy with your songs..... 

i love you so much my idol....

ok Shay,, i think my letter is enough because i have go to my campus right now....

i love you....

big hug

Fitria











No comments:

Post a Comment