Monday 25 February 2013

Letter For Alan Shaw

Dear Alan...

How Are you???? What are you doing now??
I hope  you always stay healthy and happy..  Keep Smile please because smile can make you more handsome.... :)

Did you know?? i wrote this Letter in my Diary book when i watched you on The Wannabes Starring Savvy.. so i have been keeping this letter in a long time LOL....and today i want to share this letter on my personal blog.. i hope that you read my letter...

I'm Fitria your huge fan from Indonesia....Do you know Indonesia???yeaah it is in Asia and i hope oneday you come here to make the greatest concert.....

it will be my lovelly day if i can meet you...!!!!!

you're so amazing Alan...you have the greatest dance...oh my God..i really like your dance and your voice...everyday i listen your songs.....

The last from this Letter.. i wanna say thank you for you...

Thank you for always being  me happy with  your amazing music...
Thank you for answering my tweets with your kind words.....
That's so made my day.....:)


you are the multitalented idol.... i'm so proud of you...
I Love you... my beloved idol :)
I have two things that make me so thankful to God..the first i can know  your amazing talents and the second i can have you as my idol



Big Hug
Fitriaa





No comments:

Post a Comment